Especially developed for small R&D departments and university research groups, WBS offers the UValue Mini imprinter. This lab-scale imprinter offers an economical and innovative package for R&D allowing for easy and fast design evaluation. In small research-oriented groups, there is no need for fully automated or highly dedicated equipment to do the job. As many ideas arise and many techniques are being developed, comparison between two samples that are manually produced in often completely different ways is difficult. Our relatively simple, semi-automated machine is an ideal solution, since not only research can be carried out in a much more reproducible way, but above all in a more efficient way.
- Single-sided imprinting of micro- and nanostructures (unaligned)
- Ideal for imprinting on glass, foil, and film substrates
- Substrates can be transparent or non-transparent and also rigid or flexible
- Substrate size up to 200 mm diameter (150 mm square)
- Semi-automated, PC-controlled
- Standard UV source
The UValue Mini can be upgraded with several options to broaden its application range.
- Adapted chuck for substrates of various size
- Variable stamps and substrates sizes allow for highest process flexibility.
- Lacquer dispense station can be integrated or provided separately
- Touchscreen monitor
- High Power UV-curing source or UV-LED curing source
WBS offers this specific device to industrialize many of the manually performed processes. Single-sided UV imprinting processes, from nano-scale up to micro-scale can be carried out on glass, foil, or film substrates up to 200mm in diameter or 150mm square. Substrates can be transparent or non-transparent and also rigid or flexible. UV-curing can be carried out by UV-LEDs or a UV-lamp source. Additional chucks can be supplied for substrates of different size. Furthermore, this machine can be fully operated using a touch screen.
Project Smart Glass Tool delivered
In line production unit to produce “smartglass” for PeerPlus BV. Read more...UV-imprinting for Photovoltaics, Micro-optics, LED-packaging and Micro-fluidics
Wafer Based Solutions presented on the Photonics Event... Read more...Automatic imprint machine delivered
WBS has delivered a complete UV-imprinting, Read more...